Baliwood star in cool vid

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Web 2.0 goes squared

and overwhelms me! I'll have to admit, I'm a higher ed admin and student affairs guy, who has enjoyed chewing on the margins of emerging technologies for a few years, but I've never TOTALLY understood any of it enough to say I am more than peripherally aware of these tools. Love'm, and know little about them. I'm way to old to be a real geek, and I say that as I wish I could. And now I've been declared as "uniquely qualified" for a student affairs position that includes integrating emerging technologies into student services delivery. It's a new position, so I'm winging it. And hoping that someone comes to my rescue to point me to best practices. But..may never happen, and I'm ok with that, but frightened all the same.

No comments: